Pages

Sweet Spindle Table

Pin It Now!

 Sweet Spindle Table



I used Annie Sloan Chalk Paint on this sweet little table.  


This table was not always so SWEET! The dusty looking area on the base shelf is MILDEW.  I bleached and sanded and did a lot of prep on this one.  I took the entire thing apart to paint it too.  It had so many notches and niches that it was impossible to paint without disassembling it.  I stuck the legs into the bottom of a cardboard box to make painting easier.
These two paint colors are "Cream" and "Paris Grey".  I stenciled the top of the table with a stencil from Hobby Lobby. I used ASCP clear wax followed by dark wax and then I sanded and distressed it.


Come and par-tay with me at these awesome LINK PARTIES...

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. You are so right! This round spindle table is SWEEEET!
    Very cute1 Good job on it. Love the color too.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great - you did a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came over from Rustic Restoration. This little table is sort of like a library table. My aunt had one filled with books and magazines. I have painted a couple of them and they are monsters to paint. Never thought about taking the table apart. Love the color choices!

    Distressed Donna Down Home

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a unique table! That's a good idea on how to paint the legs. Thank you for linking this up to Rustic Restorations Weekend.

    ReplyDelete