Pages

Ro-tel Pimento Cheese

Pin It Now!

Ro-tel Pimento Cheese

This is the first time I've ever made pimento cheese and I made up my very own recipe.  I kinda added stuff as I went and tasted and added, tasted and added... The end result was amazing.  Here's the recipe for you to try.

Ro-tel Pimento Cheese

10 oz. grated sharp cheddar cheese (made with 2% milk)
1/2 c. mild ro-tel tomatoes
4 oz. pimentos, chopped (drained)
1/4 c. mayo (lite)
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 Tbsp. sweet pickle relish
4 oz. reduced fat cream cheese, softened

Using the largest holes on cheese grater, grate half of the cheese and then grate the remaining half using the smallest holes.  Mix in the remaining ingredients.  Refrigerate.

How many servings is this? We had this on sandwiches with fresh, garden tomatoes and a little center-cut bacon.  It made 3 sandwiches but we had a ton leftover.  Wow! It was wonderful.  There was enough left that I served it with crackers the very next day when we had some friends over and I think it was even better then.  I'm really proud of this recipe, it's delicious!




Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment