Pages

Lunchbox Notes

Pin It Now!

Lunch Note Printables

I know!  It's crazy, right?  We started back to school TODAY!  Before you know it, we'll be starting back to school in July... I'm just sayin'!

Here's my pet peeve ya'll... it's school lunches! I really HATE making school lunches but I do it every single day (unless I'm sick or there's some extenuating circumstance).


Even though I HATE making school lunches, I LOVE writing love NOTES and sticking them in those lunch boxes!  My oldest (middle schooler) is mortified by my notes so she has requested no notes for the past 2 years but my baby (5th grader) still adores them.  I make up a small container with all different colored paper (cut into small squares) and various pens & markers at the beginning of each school year.  I also pre-make notes on the computer and always add my own little note at the bottom (these are for mornings when I don't have time to draw a pic and write a note).  I've designed about 20 so far for this school year and I thought I'd share a weeks worth of notes with you (every week) for the next month.  So check back in next Monday for some more printables.  Just right click on the image to save or you can click on the links list below and it will take you to each image for download.  Remember, sign the bottom with your own little message (if you have time) before sticking it in the lunch box.
Here are the JPEG links for the above images:






Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment