Pages

Hotel Soaps

Pin It Now!

Hotel Soaps


Am I just cheap?  My husband would answer that question with a resounding "NO!"  But lately I have started saving hotel soaps (if I REALLY like them) and my kids and hubby have teased me mercilessly over this.  This is an example of something said by my kids at the airport last week, "Our suitcase is over the weight limit again, it must be the 20 pounds of soap and shampoo from our hotel!"

Here's my side of the story:
When we went to California last week, we stayed at a couple of nice resorts and one of the places provided Peter Thomas Roth soap & shampoo and let me just say that I have bought PTR stuff before (like my 45spf powder from Sephora pictured here) and it's not a cheap product and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way PTR smells.
I'm not just cheap, ok?  Also, when you travel as much as we do, it's nice to have a little container of "To Go Toiletries" that you can drop in your bag.  But they did look pretty miserable in a gallon sized ziplock under my bathroom sink so I came up with this idea to stick them in this cute glass container.  I mixed in some of my Banner Elk Soap Co. soaps too.  AND the BE Soap Co. soaps are by far the best... I'm just sayin'!

 It makes a cute little display by the tub, don't you think?


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment