Pages

Fabulous Friday Link Party #13

Pin It Now!
Fabulous Friday Link Party #13


Thank you to everyone who entered something last week.  
I really enjoyed reading all of your blogs!

If you are a featured winner this week, please grab a "FEATURED BUTTON" below!

Photobucket

FEATURES:
Art Is Beauty
Karin reveals her remodeled kitchen in this post and the transformation over the years is amazing.  The kitchen turned out beautiful and I'm so glad she shared it with us.  I hope you'll head over there and read all about it.


Doesn't this look delicious? RaNae shares her recipe for Feta Fettucini... how can you go wrong with these ingredients?  It's a cold dish too so perfect for these hot August days.  I can't wait to try it!


I just LOVE both of these dressers!  They are finished perfectly and I want both of them!

Jacqueline painted this bedside table for "HIS" side of the bed and isn't it sweet?  I LOVE the "Pull" knob on the front.  Very cool!


Oooh Oooh Oooh! I have some of these old yard sticks and they are super cool!  I just wish I had enough to do this.  Christine used them on a bookcase and it added such character.  


Pink Lemonade Cupcakes and they're a healthier dessert recipe!  They look fabulous.  I don't think I can make my frosting look like that but I'm sure going to try!


Wont' you join us for this week's party?

Rules:
Share your DIY projects (crafts, furniture, sewing)...do not post link parties or advertisements.
Post a permalink to your POST only - not your entire blog.
Grab my BUTTON (below) and attach it to your posted link or blog sidebar...

LINK-PARTY-BUTTON




Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Aww ty so much for featuring my Feta Fettucini love this party and the early bird gets the worm I am first this week Woot woot lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again for the feature last week! Great features this week! Thank you for hosting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! I wasn't able to finish naming my wonderful Zucchini Skillet recipe due to the 15 character limitation. Looking forward to reading the other wonderful posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Thanks for lovin' on my yardstick shelf!!!

    P.S. I linked up my diy copper cleaner and I got an error but I noticed it showed up 3 times! I don't know how to delete those extras! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great features! Love those dressers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting. The features are great. Have a wonderful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete