Pages

Fabulous Friday Link Party #16

Pin It Now!
Fabulous Friday Link Party #16


Thank you to everyone who entered something last week.  
I really enjoyed reading all of your blogs!

If you are a featured winner this week, please grab a "FEATURED BUTTON" below!

Photobucket



This week's FEATURES:

Take a close look at this beauty.  Karin at Art is Beauty painted this... you should see the BEFORE pics.  What's unreal is that she etched the flowers with sand paper to expose the underlying color on those flowers.  You have to head over there and read all about it!


This is soooo cool!  It's a link party of FASHION!  To link up, you simply submit a photo of your favorite outfit that week.  It's so much fun to look through all the pics.  I got some cool ideas.  I've never featured a link party before but I thought this was so unique and wanted to let you all know about it!  So, head over to The Pleated Poppy and link up.


Isn't this beautiful?  Crys at This Euphemeral Life painted this sweet buffet.  It's just precious.


I want a chevron wall!  I've seen lots of them but I love this one because it's unique with the center line going down the middle of the chevrons.  Very cool looking.  Sam at Atkinson Drive never disappoints!


I love gray chevron, can you tell?  Isn't this an awesome ottoman?  You must see the complete transformation over at Remastered Relics.



Wont' you join us for this week's party?

Rules:
Share your DIY projects (crafts, furniture, sewing)...do not post link parties or advertisements.
Post a permalink to your POST only - not your entire blog.
Grab my BUTTON (below) and attach it to your posted link or blog sidebar...

LINK-PARTY-BUTTON


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the repeat entry, Nicole! Would you delete one of the "easy peasy peplum" for me? Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting Nicole! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete