Pages

Strawberry Cobbler

Pin It Now!

Strawberry Cobbler and Recipe Card


This is the easiest, BEST cobbler EVER in my humble opinion :)  I don't know why everyone makes peach, apple, blackberry cobblers but they never make strawberry cobbler?!?!  I've been making this recipe since I got married almost 20 years ago.  A sweet lady from church gave me a peach cobbler recipe at my wedding shower and I've changed it a little over the years but I've always used strawberries instead of peaches.  I think once you have strawberry cobbler, it will become your favorite kind!  Let me know what you think!

Ingredients:
3 cups fresh sliced strawberries
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of self rising four
1/2 tsp salt
1 egg
6 tbsp. melted butter

Arrange strawberries in the bottom of a greased 9X13 inch dish.  Sift together dry ingredients and add the egg, stirring until mixture is crumbly.  Sprinkle the crumbly ingredients over the strawberries and then pour the melted butter on top.  Bake at 375 for 35 minutes or until golden brown.


Here's a free printable recipe card for you...

Come and par-tay with me at these awesome LINK PARTIES...

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. This looks awesome! I pinned it to try when I have some strawberries again. Could you use frozen ones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious and easy...I am always looking for recipes like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmm yummy! Thank you!

    sunflowergal74.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...any cobbler is my kind of cobbler! This looks amazing! Thanks for making my mouth water at 830 am!!!
    Thanks for linking up this week!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

    ReplyDelete