Pages

Staging A Mantle

Pin It Now!

Staging A Mantle


My mantle over the fireplace has had the "classic 4 picture frame set up" for about 5 years now.  It's the easy, go-to decor plan for any fireplace... just stick some picture frames on it!  I painted these pears a few years ago and hung them over the mantle and I really liked the focal point but I wasn't happy with how "BLAH" the remainder of the mantle area was. I decided to incorporate some other elements with height and texture.  I found this shutter at an antiques store and have collected the other miscellaneous items over the past few years.  I got the candlestick holders at a yard sale last week.  They were covered in a plastic, very ugly holly plant with Christmas decor but once I peeled all of that off, they were beautiful underneath!  One man's trash is another man's treasure...


I like the way it turned out and I still have a pic of my babies on the mantle... in a frame, of course :)


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment