Pages

Fabulous Friday Link Party

Pin It Now!

Another FAB FRIDAY

Thank you to everyone who entered something last week.  
I really enjoyed reading all of your blogs!

If you are a featured winner this week, please grab a "FEATURED BUTTON" below!

Photobucket

Furniture Feature:

Cyndi at Blue Star Antiques used Provence (ASCP) on this beautiful table with a stain on top.  It turned out beautiful!  I absolutely love it!!!

Decorating Feature:




I love what Amy at Queen of the Crazies did when she revamped and spruced up her decor on her mantle and various areas of her house.  This is the coolest old crate with vintage pillows!


Recipe Feature:




Apple Dump Cake!  I totally forgot about this yummy dessert but thanks to Nichy from The Mandatory Mooch for reminding me.  I will add this to my menu this summer... what an awesome dessert to serve for Memorial Day or 4th of July!


Wild Card Feature:




Liz at Quirky Vistas had such a cool idea for a window topper.  Why use fabric when you can install a reclaimed shelf from things you have laying around the house and really add some character to the window?  It turned out really cool!

New Party This Week:

Rules:
  1. Share your DIY projects (crafts, furniture, sewing)...do not post link parties or advertisements.
  2.     Post a permalink to your POST only - not your entire blog.
  3.     Grab my BUTTON (below) and attach it to your posted link...




LINK-PARTY-BUTTON
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Nicole, thanks so much for featuring my wild card window shelf. It really is a bit off the wall. So sweet of you to host the party. Let's get the weekend going. I've been working on my next reveal but it's not quite ready. I'll have to post the lead up. Have a wonderful weekend!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting the link party Nicole! Much appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my table! You've got a super fun party goin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my fluffing and primping! you are sooo sweet. Im really loving your parties-so much inspiration going on! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring my Apple Dump Cake recipe. Looking forward to many more parties!!

    ReplyDelete