Pages

Fabulous Friday Link Party

Pin It Now!

Another FAB FRIDAY

Thank you to everyone who entered something last week.  
I really enjoyed reading all of your blogs and it was a tough decision!

If you are a featured winner this week, please grab a "FEATURED BUTTON" below!

Photobucket

Furniture Feature:

Blue Star Antiques
Cyndi at "Blue Star Antiques" did an awesome job refinishing this piece.  I love the dark stain she used on top and you know I'm always a huge fan of ASCP.  She used Old White on the bottom.  It's just beautiful! 

Craft Feature:

Joy created "The Write Stuff" as preschool graduation gifts for her child's classmates.  Using vinyl, she personalized each chalk bin (which she got at the Dollar Tree) and then put an adorable circle tag on the cellophane gift wrap.  Such an adorable idea... what lucky kids!  

Sewing Project Feature:

MJ at "MD School Mrs" made this Fabric Kindle Case which I adore.  Now I'm going to have to remake my cover because this one is soooo much cooler!!!

Recipe Feature:

Rachel at "Ginger Baby Mama" shared this delicious-looking recipe... 
"Pasta with Prawns in a Boursin Cream Sauce" 
Mmmmm!  It sounds heavenly and I can't wait to try it!

Wild Card Feature:

Amy at "Queen of the Crazies" made this super cool vintage-like sign using cardboard letters from JoAnn's.  Such an awesome idea... and can I just say that I'm crazy about the name of this blog!  Although, I think I could easily compete for the title, "Queen of the Crazies!"

New Party This Week:

You're Invited to Join our Link Party!

Rules:
  1. Share your DIY projects (crafts, furniture, sewing)...do not post link parties or advertisements.
  2. Post a permalink to your POST only - not your entire blog.
  3. Grab my BUTTON (below) and attach it to your posted link...




LINK-PARTY-BUTTON


Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. awww thank you for the feature-that's very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my recipe! I hope you enjoy the rest of my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, thanks for featuring my dresser! I enjoy your party!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been a busy weekend, but I finally had a chance to come by and join the party! Thank you for hosting.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so, so much for featuring my little Kindle case...I truly appreciate it! ;)

    ReplyDelete