Pages

Monogram Gift Tags using Silhouette Cameo

Pin It Now!








First of all, I got all my paper at Hobby Lobby. 
This brown paper looks like tagboard but it's thinner and easier to cut.


I used the settings for a "thicker, heavier card stock"


And I changed my blade to "5"



I highly recommend doing a test cut to see if you need to adjust your blade.



 The red and white striped is about 20 lb weight, 
so I used a regular paper setting for those cuts.  


I used a glue stick to attach the monogram "tagboard". 


I punched a simple hole in the top and used red & white striped twine to attach to my gifts to the ribbon.


I bought this gold gift wrap paper and burlap at Hobby Lobby.  
The burlap is not in the holiday section of the store, you'll find it in the floral department.




Affiliate. See Disclosure HERE.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment