Pages

NO STIR Rice Krispie Treats

Pin It Now!


Meet my LOVELY Christmas present…
a Kitchenaid Glass Bowl with lid.  
I love this bowl.  I must say that it is worth every penny.
I don't know about you but often times, I find myself needing an extra mixer bowl.
This one is great because I can pre-make "stuff" and put it in the fridge with a sealable lid.  Woohoo.
So, those are the obvious reasons I love my new glass bowl 
but here's another (not so obvious) reason…
You can put it in the microwave!
All of this leads me to tell you about easy, no-stir Rice Krispie treats.

I love RK treats but they are one of my LEAST favorite things to make.
I would rather make a layer cake or a cheesecake or any other difficult dessert that to 
STIR and STIR and STIR
the marshmallow sticky mess that comes from RK treats!
It's not fun!
But I have to make them because my youngest kid LOVES them and so do I!
So here's the easy, peasy way to make them and not stir a single thing…

Stick your 3 Tbsp. butter in glass bowl and microwave for 20 seconds.
Add 10 oz. bag of marshmallows, and coat with the melted butter.
Microwave for 90 seconds.
Stick the bowl on your mixer stand and attach paddle, stir.
Microwave for an additional 90 seconds.
Place on mixer stand an stir.
Slowly add in 6 cups of Rice Krispies while mixer is stirring.
Press the mixture into a greased 13 x 9" pan.
Now that's super easy!





Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment