Pages

Mexican Restaurant Cheese Dip

Pin It Now!
 I love the cheese dip at all mexican restaurants.  
As a matter of fact, I tried to duplicate it several times over the years but always failed miserably!  
I am super excited to have finally figured out this recipe and now I am sharing it with you.  
I hope you ENJOY!  

Mexican Restaurant Cheese Dip Recipe

3 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
1/2 c. milk
1 can mild Ro-tel tomatoes
1 c. grated mexican cheese blend

Melt butter; remove from heat.  Stir in flour, salt and pepper.  Stir in Ro-tel and milk, using a whisk until well blended.  Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until thick.  Cook for 5 minutes, then add cheese.  Stir until smooth. 
Serve with tortilla chips.
Makes 2 cups.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment