Pages

Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie Protein Shake

Pin It Now!

I make protein shakes and smoothies often but this one was exceptionally good and reminded me of those "counter cookies" or "chocolate oatmeal cookies" that you heat on stove and drop on wax paper.  You know the ones I'm talking about?  I will warn you, it's very thick, but you can add milk or ice, if you want it thinner. I've definitely found a new favorite protein shake!
Here's the recipe…

2 frozen bananas
1 c. 1% milk
1/3 c. quick cook oats, uncooked
2 tbsp. peanut butter
1 scoop of chocolate protein powder

Dump the ingredients into your blender and mix until smooth.
This recipe makes one 14 ounce drink.

Disclaimer: This is a healthy protein shake and does not contain cookies.  It just tastes like it does!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment