Pages

Happy Birthday!

Pin It Now!
Thank you for following along and visiting my blog and making it worth something I love working on.  I love your comments and encouragement.  I love the fact that I have met so many like-minded friends over the past year through this little blog.
Even with nearly 200,000 page views and 164 posts... I still can't believe it has been a year since I wrote my first entry.  In some ways, it seems much longer than a year and in other ways, it seems like only yesterday.  I LOVE this blog and I've been busy making BIG celebration plans.  Since I kicked off with a room makeover last year, I thought I'd take on
another COMPLETE ROOM MAKEOVER.  
I've been working hard but it's not finished!
 Here are a few glimpses into the new room and what I've been up to...
...STENCILING
 ...PAINTING
 ...PAINTING
 ...AND PAINTING
 ...SEWING
 ... AND ACCESSORIZING
I still have much more painting, building, upholstering and sewing to do.  
It's a big job.  
You're gonna LOVE it!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment