Pages

Hand Painted Nightstand

Pin It Now!

Meet Ethel...


She's Ethel and her friend (the other nightstand) is Lucy.
They MUST have names! 
 If they don't have names... I can't keep up with them.  
I also need to name them after I invest so much time and love into them.  
Just to clarify.


This nightstand was part of a set (of Bassett Furniture) that my husband and I bought about 12 years ago for our master bedroom.  It was the first set of "NICE" furniture that we ever bought and it has since found it's home in the guest room.  


With the guest room COMPLETE MAKEOVER, I had to glam this one up.  


I decided to paint it using ASCP Duck Egg and leave the feet and top, unpainted.  
I accented with old white on edges and in places I wanted to distress (as shown above). 
It needed a little "somethin-somethin" 
so I added some hand painted "stuff" on the drawer facings.  



My daughter, Natalie chose these drawer pulls from Hobby Lobby 
(my favorite place for drawer hardware) 
Aren't they perfect? 
I love the way they turned out.


Don't you love this lamp?  I got this at Hobby Lobby too.  What would we do without that store???


You can find me linked up at...
Furniture Feature Fridays
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment