Pages

Chicken Wire Nightstand

Pin It Now!

Lucy

Lucy... her name is Lucy because the other nightstand is named Ethel.  
I'm so goofy - I know- no need to tell me!


I went shopping - in my garage - and found this nice little end table.  
I bought it at a garage sale back in the summer.  


It's so sweet with the chicken wire doors.  I decided to leave the inside and top unpainted. I used "Duck Egg" (Annie Sloan Chalk Paint) on the rest.  


Don't you love the legs on her?

 I distressed it and finished it with Miss Mustard Seed's Hemp Oil.  


I bought these knobs at Hobby Lobby (my all time favorite place for hardware).  


Let me just tell on myself - I spent an equal amount of time painting this piece of furniture and trying to get the doors back on.  I could not figure out the hinges and put them on WRONG 3 times before I finally handed the project over to my husband.  The doors are now working and perfect.  I think it will be a great addition to the guest room.  


The lamp is from Hobby Lobby too... another great source for lamps!
Too Much Time On My Hands

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment