Pages

Repurposed Plastic Shutters

Pin It Now!

Repurposed Old Shutters


I dry brushed ASCP (Annie Sloan Chalk Paint) in Florence color
all over these ugly old plastic shutters that I found at a garage sale.

We turned them into art displays, custom with chicken wire
for our Sunday School - Arts & Crafts classroom.

The kid's artwork is proudly displayed on the chicken wire using clothespins.
(I'll post a photo of the hanging artwork later - I don't have one on my computer at the moment)



 Below is a (sorta) BEFORE and AFTER shot.
You can see the before shutter on the far right.


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. That was a good representation on how to use the old shutters for interior decoration.I love the color and how it goes with the pots and the succulents just give it that perfect Mediterranean feeling.The decoration was simple but looks pretty nice.
    shutters houston

    ReplyDelete