Pages

Graduation Gift Idea

Pin It Now!
Every year, I have a hard time finding GOOD graduation gifts.
Truthfully, I usually end up sticking money in a card.  
I'm always looking for something thoughtful and useful but not cheesy 
and I find NOTHING that fits that description!
This year, I am proud of my graduation gift idea.
It's a tool kit for a GIRL... and it's monogrammed!
This will be the perfect addition to a new apartment or dorm.  
I found it at Target for $45 but they have a smaller option (with less tools) for $20.
My sister got me a tool kit like this about 10 years ago and it was one of my favorite gifts of all time.  I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier. 



I added the monogram using my Silhouette Cameo.
I found this new font at this Etsy Store - Boutique Fonts.
The font is called 
"Interlocking Vine Monogram"  
I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.
(no kickbacks either, just telling you about another one of my favorite finds)




Affiliate. See Disclosure HERE.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment