Pages

Vinyl Chalkboard Pantry Door

Pin It Now!

Vinyl as Chalkboard

This is the easiest, cheapest project and I just love the way it turned out!!!  
As you can see in the photos below, I have two pantry doors in my kitchen.  
One is tall and skinny.  
The center panel seemed like the perfect place for a chalkboard.
I wanted one where I could write messages, menu items, holiday themes, etc 
but I wasn't quite brave enough to pull out REAL chalkboard paint and tackle the door.  
I had seen "chalkboard vinyl" online BUT 
I decided to try regular black self adhesive vinyl (that I already had in my craft room).  
I measured the panel, cut it out and stuck it up there.  
It works like a dream!



Here's a photo of my vinyl chalkboard (taken last month during the holidays)
We kept a Christmas Countdown...

And, in keeping with the CHALKBOARD CRAZE, I thought I'd share my other chalkboard project from last month.  I bought some square plywood (pre-cut at Lowe's) and I sprayed real chalkboard paint on these and then decorated them for the holidays...
 I hung one above the mantle and the other one... I left on display at random places around the house.


Affiliate. See Disclosure HERE.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment