Pages

A Painted Island

Pin It Now!

A Painted Island


This kitchen belongs to my sweet friend, Tobi.  She was wanting to add a "pop" of color to the room and so we painted the island a robins egg blue color (using ASCP Provence).  I absolutely love the way it turned out!  Forgive the chalk dust on the floor in the above photo, we had just finished distressing and sanding it.  Also, the color is a little "off" because of the flash, the photo at the bottom of this page gives a much more accurate color impression.


This is the other side of the island.  I think she chose the perfect hardware for the cabinets and drawers.  Isn't the color pretty too?

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad the color in the bottom picture is a better representation of the color - it's lovely! I can't wait to see what the finished kitchen looks like!!!

    Jan ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color! I would like to see the cabinets this color too, and maybe less distressing. But, that's just me, not a huge fan of distressing. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete