Pages

Taking care of business...

Pin It Now!
I've received emails lately asking why I haven't had new content on the blog.  
Here's my explanation...

It's been a busy, crazy year.  I have a lot of content waiting to be written and posted but just haven't found time to get on the computer.  I am hopeful that we (as a family) are falling into a routine with the new school year and I can get back to doing what I love - writing on Doodles and Stitches!

This year started off with bad health for me.  I struggle with an autoimmune disease (actually two of them) and was having a really hard time with flare ups for the first 4 months of 2014. 

Then, we were off to Europe, to celebrate our 20th anniversary.



When we got back from our 2 weeks in Europe, summer was in full swing.  
We travelled a lot and were only home 3 weeks of the entire summer!



Now that we are back at home, the kids are in school and things are returning to normal.  I have been spending my extra time working on a remodel project at church for our 1st to 6th graders.  I'm specifically designing the Arts and Crafts room.  It's such a fun project and I can't wait to show you the finished room.  I will (soon) be sharing DIY tutorials on some of the projects.


To throw another wrench into things… Steve and I are taking on a couple of remodeling projects at home.  Specifically, the hall full bathroom and our living room.  We are putting up plank walls, installing an antique dresser as a vanity and much more.  It's going to be several months of hard work and I will update you as we go.  



My commitment is to TRY my hardest to sit down with this laptop and post some awesome content!  I also have a few million recipes to add to Slice of Sassy.  AND WHAT WAS I THINKING? STARTING ANOTHER BLOG this Spring?  I'm a crazy woman.  Yes indeed.




Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment