Pages

Mustache Planning...

Pin It Now!

Mustache Bash Party Plans...

I'm still busy making plans for the BIG 13TH BIRTHDAY BASH this weekend.
This is what I did today...

I made this chalkboard sign to display at her party.  I used those really cool chalkboard pens.  Have you seen them?  You can find them at craft stores. I got mine at Hobby Lobby. They look just like chalk on the board and they clean easily with a little water. 


I made these for party favors... It's MUSTACHE of candy... hahaha!  
I just used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out vinyl mustaches and stuck them on the cups... easy, quick project and the cups only cost $4 at Walmart plus they're BPA free!


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Where did you find the chalkboard pens in Hobby Lobby? I have looked several times but haven't found them. Great design work here. I bet she is so excited about this party.

    ReplyDelete