Pages

Pumpkin Cake In A Mug

Pin It Now!

Have you seen the many "Pumpkin in a Mug" Recipes this Fall on Pinterest? 
I have seen them, pinned them and tried MANY of them!  
I've always been a big fan of the classic "Brownie in a Mug" recipe 
because it's an easy chocolate fix and it's low-fat.  
This recipe is not as simple and 
is by no means LOW FAT 
but it is quite yummy and fairly quick and easy.
I think the streusel is the thing that sets it apart from all others.  
You can find the recipe here at "Heather Likes Food".
The only change I made was I added a pinch of pumpkin pie spice in place of the cloves.
Also, I used Self Rising Flour instead of All Purpose, Salt and Baking Powder.
I store my canned pumpkin in a mason jar in the fridge 
so I'm always ready to make more of this delicious fall treat!


 Photographed below with Pumpkin Chai Tea - You can find my recipe here.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment