Pages

Cafe Press

Pin It Now!
I was compensated with free merchandise by Cafe Press for my review on this post.  The opinions expressed are my honest opinions and were not swayed by free merchandise.  I have been a Cafe Press customer for many years, prior to this promotion.  
You can read more about my Disclosure Policy here.

It's here!



A short while ago, I was contacted by CafePress and asked to do a product review.  
I was thrilled. 
They have everything from stationery to home decor items and most are customizable.  
I ordered several items and LOVE every single thing!
You can find that original Introductory Post here.

First of all, if you are a Doodles & Stitches reader, you know how much I love Cocoa, my weenie dog.
I thought these note cards were too adorable for words!


Here's a link to some other adorable stationery at CafePress...

My BIG PURCHASE ITEM was this iPhone case.  
Isn't it too cute?  
Level of protection - very HIGH.  
It's made from a durable, hard plastic 
and it fits nice and tight!
They have a whole line of cases for laptops, tablets and phones.  
You can customize most of them.
Here is a link to the tech cases…

Another couple of Weenie Dog Items...  

I'm a sucker for a cute tote bag.  
This one is too adorable for words.  
It's the perfect size for Cocoa's leash and a few treats.
This has become my new dog tote for trips to the dog park.
You can find many other awesome tote bags at the following link…

With Christmas just around the corner, check out CafePress for many unique gifts!

Christmas GIFT IDEAS…


and much, much more...





Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment