Pages

Fabulous Friday Link Party 22

Pin It Now!
Fabulous Friday Link Party #22


Thank you to everyone who entered something last week.  
I really enjoyed reading all of your blogs!

If you are a featured winner this week, 
please grab a "FEATURED BUTTON" below!
Photobucket

This week's FEATURES:

I love the top of this dresser. 
The entire piece of furniture is really cool but the top has a planked look 
and it gives the piece much character.  



This is gorgeous.  
I want a beach house 
and I want this in my beach house.  :)


I would've never dreamed that a plastic spoon tree would be so cool! 
I must make one of these... 
or three.  
My kids will love helping with this project ;)


I love mercury glass but I hate it's price tag.  
This is a great tutorial on making "mercury glass" 
or your own version of it.  
I can't wait to try this out!




Wont' you join us for this week's party?

Rules:
Share your DIY projects (crafts, furniture, sewing)...do not post link parties or advertisements.
Post a permalink to your POST only - not your entire blog.
Grab my BUTTON (below) and attach it to your posted link or blog sidebar...





Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole,
    Happy Friday! I love both those dressers. I've started painting furniture, but am still on smaller pieces....working my way to the larger ones.
    I'm linking up my "Sparkle, Shimmer & Twine" project. Thanks for hosting!

    Doreen
    http://altered-artworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole! Thanks so much for featuring Isla this week! Love your blog and love this link party. Such fun features this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting! This par-tay is fantabulous!

    hugs x
    Crystelle
    http://www.crystelleboutique.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought I commented yesterday, but anyway, thanks so much for the feature. LInked up again! woo hoo!
    JUST we're hosting a Silhouette Cameo giveaway starting today that runs along side our link party. Would love to have you! http://www.oneprojectcloser.com/giveaway-and-humble-brag-link-party-9/

    ReplyDelete