Pages

Better put a RING on it!

Pin It Now!

Better put a RING on it!

"Do you have your rewards card, Ma'am?"
Does this sound familiar?  
I try to be an organized person but it's just impossible to stay on top of everything.  I'm missing out on all those great rewards because I can never seem to find my rewards card!  

Putting PINTEREST to good use...
I only have 40 PINTEREST boards and 1476 PINS but somehow I recalled pinning something (months and months ago) about punching holes in reward cards and then putting them all on a ring.  This project took 5 minutes and I'm hoping it will save me many minutes and much more moola in the future!
Thank you...
Have you visited A Bowl Full of Lemons?
This is such a cool blog and this is where I pinned my original inspiration for the key ring...
and yes, I'm fully aware that her ring is WAY CUTER than mine!

Here's another favorite post from A Bowl Full of Lemons...
Doesn't this make you want to go out & buy a planner and get organized?

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I use a ring for mine also. It really helped me keep up with them a lot better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess a cool organizer might help me, but I think I'm destined to try and remember everything (and fail) without aid. Perhaps I should just give it a try and see if all the cuteness doesn't get me attached to a planner. Thanks for the great ideas and thanks for coming by to see my project at Quirky Vistas!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete