Pages

Valentine Pom-Pom Bookmark Tutorial

Pin It Now!
Every year on Valentine's Day, it's the same story…
The kids come home with a bag of Valentines, in other words…
a stack of folded cards and a pile of candy.
Am I right?
This year we wanted to give something other than just candy,
so my kids and I made these adorable pom-pom bookmark clips.
In just a few hours, we made enough cute little "treats" for all their friends.
The cellophane bags are from the 'party favor' aisle at Target.
***I highly recommend keeping some of these bags on hand, by the way, they're very useful***

Disclosure:  I was compensated with a package of free stickers from Tiny Prints for my review on this post.  The opinions expressed are my honest opinions and were not swayed by free merchandise.  I have been a Tiny Prints customer for many years, prior to this promotion.  
You can read more about my Disclosure policy here.

I found these adorable stickers on TinyPrints and ordered them only a couple of days ago.


Other stickers that make cute rectangular labels can be found here.


So, how do you make a pom pom bookmark clip?
(click on thumbnail if you need to enlarge tutorial)













To my sweet daughter Natalie…
a special THANK YOU for loaning me your awesome stack of books for my photos!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment